Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Welcome new & old students to Block III!

As we discussed in class, this is my science and stuff blog. At least once a week, usually more often, I will post a link to a story, video,or image that I think you may find interesting. 

To get extra credit, all you have to do is visit the link, come back to the blog page, and comment on the link (see the comment button below), making sure to include your name and class period in the comment. As an alternative, you can send me an email at: jgiacobbe_southpoonte@cox.net again being sure to list your name and class period in the email.

For today, all you have to do is visit the blog, and just leave a message telling me you were here, and you earn 25 extra credit points! Piece of cake!

As an added incentive, please find below a scene from my hometown beach, so imagine you're kicking back and enjoying the waves, dudes...

6 comments:

  1. You are totally brilliant dude, and your excellent use of both existential imagery and calming mood altering stimuli should earn you a Noble Prize for extreme coolness...

    You are totally king of the lab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was here today....
    miriam s. martinez
    per: 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finally have me as a student and NOT a TA, Hurray!
    Now lets get down to business, I want some extra credit (:

    Melissa Nungaray
    3rd period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam, glad you could stop by, and thanks for your time. Extra credit coming your way, of course...JG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Melissa: glad to have you in my class in any capacity, you brighten my day everyday. Of course, you will be showered with extra credit for your visitation! Peace...JG

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels to be back...I know that I'm really going to enjoy your Forensic class...And I hope that this time we go on field trip and explore more than we did in biology...
    -Kendra Vance

    P.S. I posted comments all over this webpage abbout what I read so please check and give me credit.

    ReplyDelete