Monday, August 16, 2010

“Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. 

It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — God damn it, you’ve got to be kind. Kurt Vonnegut, from "God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure I'm just talking to myself here, perhaps a mirror, or even an evil doppelganger, because no one else seems to be coming 'round here no more...

Just in case, if any of my bright, shiny STUDENTS are listening, leave me a comment or send me an email. Cheer up an old man, and get 100 points extra credit. That's right, 100 points free and clear, for only a little teeny, tiny email or comment!

This offer expires Friday, August 20th, 2010, so act now. 

Free shipping and handling!

Our lines are open, so respond quickly. 

The first 50 callers (emailers/commenters) get a free cookie with each response!

Act Now! (This means you!)

JG

4 comments:

  1. WELL MR. G I AM YOUR FIRST VISITOR BECAUSE THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY COOL I WANNA DESIGN MY OWN SITE----



    ------MYCAH THOMAS( IN UR 1ST HOUR)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. most excellent. thanks for stopping by, miranda ;)

    see ya tomorrow.

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr. im not miranda lol.. did it take LOT FOR you to design this

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know who you are...just teasing

    it took some set-up time, but once that's done, it's just daily maintenance and updates whenever the mood strikes me. I'm really glad that someone is using it!

    ReplyDelete