Monday, September 26, 2011

Final Shot at Extra Credit...

It's been like a ghost town around here lately. If anyone is out there, and paying any sort of attention, drop me a line, I'll give you some extra credit for being a clever and alert student.;)

Oh, and you actually have to do something else:

If you're in Biology class, visit this link below, and write me a one paragraph summary of it...

What Your Skull Shape Says About You




If you're in Forensic Science, visit this link below, and write me a one paragraph summary of it.

New Forensic Fingerprinting Approach Retrieves Elusive Prints


3 comments:

  1. brinkka2011 says: Resources including the one you talked about here will be really helpful to me! I will publish a link to this web page on my weblog. I am certain my visitors will find that very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that just anyone can publish a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said anything incredibly impressive more like youve painted a quite picture through an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, right here. But do you genuinely think that you can get away with adding some quite pictures and not truly say something?
    Acheter vimax en France.2011AVEF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frenchy, it's likely you're a troll, but in case you are sincere, this blog is for my students and colleagues. It's meant to inform and perhaps entertain them beyond the classroom. Finally, they are not just pictures, but links to articles that they are encouraged to read and comment on. Perhaps they don't do that in France?

    ReplyDelete