Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome to Block 4!

Almost done guys! Congratulations to all those students who successfully navigated Biology I and Forensic Science I, and good luck in part two of both of those classes. 

As you should know by now, the point of this blog is to give you all some extracurricular information beyond what we talk about in class, to provide a a place to chat informally, and to offer you a chance for some extra credit.

To start off, it's easy peasy. Click on the small Comments link below (next to the email icon) and leave me a message telling me you were here (and who you are). 

For future assignments, I will have an article, an image, or a video for you to check out, and you can either leave a Comment, or email me a note at jgiacobbe_southpointe@cox.net and tell me what you think the article was about, and two important facts you learned from the article/image/video.

OK, so visit this page weekly for action, adventure, and really weird stuff! - JG

“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that.
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.” 
                   - Tupac Shakur

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    iam happy that we are almost done with school.=}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, Ramilla! Although I'll miss most of you during the Summer break, it will be good to have some quiet, peaceful time...jg

    ReplyDelete