Monday, December 07, 2009

Is there anybody out there?


Hi to all of my shiny, happy students. I'm just writing to see if any of you out there want some easy extra credit as we wrap up the block.


For Biology II students, tell me what the "The Hungry Guinea Pigs" story you read last week was about. For my Anatomy and Physiology students, tell me what the "Surface Tension" story you read last week was about.One paragraph for each description, please.



As always, either email me at jgiacobbe_southpointe@cox.net, or just post a comment below, including your name, of course...


For my Biology students, remember we have field trips to the Audubon Society facility Monday and Tuesday, so dress appropriately (warm with good walking shoes). For my Anatomy students, remember we're dissecting eyes this week, so get your coveralls and anti-eyeball juice gear ready!

peace. jg

No comments:

Post a Comment