Monday, August 03, 2009

South Pointe Students - Welcome to Block I!

If you're a returning student, you may have noticed that last year I moved my blog to its new digs here with Blogger, so the posts are just from last year. Old posts are still archived here, if you wanted to look at what brilliant comments I may (or may not) have posted over the last few years.

I hope my new Biology I and Biology II students had an awesome break, and are energized and stoked for our first semester together. Check here every week or so for some awesomely interesting articles and (often brilliant) comments, and of course extra credit assignments. The first one of the block is soooooo simple, dudes!

For both Biology I and II students, just send me an email telling me how cool I am (and that you've checked out our site), and email it to me at jgiacobbe_southpointe@cox.net, for 25 points extra credit. Piece of cake, dudes and dudettes.

It's all good, babies...

See ya' in class...jg

1 comment:

  1. mr.Giacobbe this is your fantastic student from fourth hour second block Arielle, just commenting your blog i looked at the south pointe site and did an article abstract for some extra credit.

    ReplyDelete